Where did Module 1 go?
- Module 1 was the first module that The Jason Foundation created and it has been archived. Module 5 was filmed to take its place.
Is The Jason Foundation a qualified tax exempt organization?
- Yes, The Jason Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
What geographical area does JFI cover?
- The Jason Foundation school-based curriculum and online staff development programs are available nationally and internationally. Other staff-assisted programs and parent seminars are limited to areas where JFI affiliate offices are located. You can find the office locations on this website.
If I ask a question of general interest, will you answer it on the website?
- If we feel the question is appropriate to the web site and would be helpful to our visitors, we will add it to the FAQ section. Otherwise, it will be answered in a response from the Contact Us
Why won’t my video allow me to “Mark Complete?”
- The modules will not allow a user to mark complete if there was any skipping during the play of the video. If the video does skip, a solution would be to refresh the video and allow it to play in its entirety. Once the video has played through, it will allow you to mark complete.
I didn’t skip around in the video, but it still will not allow me to “Mark Complete.”
I have watched the video and the “Mark Complete” button illuminated, but when I clicked it, the video restarted:
- In this case, the problem usually resides with the internet connection, or the internet browser. Here are some potential solutions to fix the issue:
- Update Browser/ Try a different browser
- You might need the latest version of your browser to play your video.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player.
- Reset your Internet connection
- Your Internet network might be causing problems with video playback. Try resetting it:
- Check your extensions, plugins, cache, and cookies
- Some video issues are caused by Chrome extensions, plugins, or something saved in your cache or browser data. Clear your cookies and cache and try again.
- If none of these solutions work, try restarting your computer.
I clicked “Reset Password” but I am not getting the email to change it.
- Sometimes the password reset email gets blocked by the school’s firewall. In these cases, it cannot be accessed in the spam folder either. If you need to reset your password, you can always email: email@example.com or you can call us at: 615-264-2323. Additionally, so that you, and your colleagues, do not continue to have this problem in the future, please let your school IT department know that you are not receiving the password reset emails and ask them to whitelist jasonfoundation.com.